Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Down The Chimney



Hello and welcome. I hope you're having a good day and staying warm.

This past weekend I saw an add on TV (don't know for what) with Santa coming down the chimney and though that would make a cute card....so I gave it a try. Background was made with the Happy Holidays background stamp (I've had for many years) from Hero Arts. Fireplace, stockings & logs are from Stampin' Up's Festive Fireplace set. Puppy is one I had stamped a couple years ago with a set I borrowed from a friend. I think the set was from the Angel Co. Santa is a Dearie Dolls digi, holly is from a small punch. To finish it off I added clear Wink of Stella to the berries & stockings, Fun Flock to Santa's fur, Glossy Accents to Santa's boots. 

Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. Comments are greatly appreciated. Have a great day.

Take Care!
Gerry

4 comments:

  1. Love the cute Santa legs hanging from the chimney! You created a cute scene! Hope you had a good Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. VERY creative....saw it made it....love that! This is super cute and I am so thankful the fire was not lit! lol Pretty fireplace and Santa scene, love the sweet little doggie waiting for a treat! Merry Merry!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how cute. I'm smiling right now, this is adorable. And so creative, well done!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorable! Love that the sweet doggie caught Santa coming down the chimney. Very cute card!

    ReplyDelete