Friday, December 4, 2015

Corner Wreath and Baubles






Hello and welcome. Hope all is well with you.

When I saw the tutorial for a Decorative Corner Card on splitcoaststampers I thought that would be perfect for one of my granddaughters. She loves cards with different folds. Background paper is from the Paper Studio; sentiment was printed on the computer then I stamped snowflakes with one of the stamps in the Snow Flurries set from Stampin' Up. Wreath was cut on the Silhouette Cameo. The bow got sort of messed up when I was applying Wink of Stella (I know, how can she mess up Wink of Stella??? not hard for me). Stickles were added all around the wreath.

Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. Comments are greatly appreciated. Have a great day.

Take Care!
Gerry

4 comments:

  1. I saved that email too, but haven't even looked at the tute! I LOVE your card....from that beautiful background paper, which is totally gorgeous, to your fabulous wreath! It's so sparkly! AND the fold! I have to go and look now! Your grand daughter will adore this! Merry Merry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute, I watched that video too and found it intriguing. You have nailed it beautifully here, your granddaughter will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card! Love the fold and your gorgeous paper. I have some of it in my stash. Absolutely love how you have used it here.

    ReplyDelete