Monday, December 28, 2015

Celebrate



Hello and welcome. I hope you've been able to relax and enjoy a little down time after the big Christmas rush. Now on to New Year's celebrations....Whoo-Hoo!!

Last week I posted a card for my 95 year old neighbor and todays card is for her 94 year old husband. They were married the year I was born (they've been married 71 years but I won't tell you how old I am). LOL
Background was run through the Cuttlebug Happy Birthday embossing folder; balloons were cut on the Silhouette Cameo; sentiment is from Papertrey's Cheers to You die set; string is Seweasy fancy floss.

Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. Comments are greatly appreciated. Have a great day.

Take Care!
Gerry

4 comments:

  1. hahaha WAIT! Let me get a pencil and do the math....so funny! FUN card, I know she will enjoy this festive card, I really looooove those balloons complete tied with string! Celebrate!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super CUTE!!!I love balloons, and you have done them beautifully here. And I won't tell your age, I'm right behind ya, give or take a year...lol. Funny how we don't look our age, isn't it? *wink, wink*

    ReplyDelete
  3. 71 years??? Good night! This is a beauty - I love all the balloons and cheerful colors. They have certainly shown that marriages can last a lifetime - congratulate them for me, too (just an aloha, congrats from Big Island). Fabulous card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, 71 years, that's wonderful! Love the fun balloons!

    ReplyDelete