Monday, December 21, 2015

Birthday Chevron



Hello and welcome. I hope all your holiday plans are coming together without too much stress.

Todays card is for our very sweet 95 year old neighbor....I want to be just like her when I grow up ;)
I actually made this card a couple months ago after seeing Debbie Henderson's video on making your own chevron. The old rubber stamp I used for the background is from Great Impressions; papers are all Stampin Up; sentiment is Die-namics. Sentiment was cut from Very Vanilla cs that I had sponged with Pear Pizzazz.

Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. Comments are greatly appreciated. Have a great day.
Ho, ho, ho & merry merry!

 
Take Care!
Gerry

2 comments:

  1. Really nice card. Love the chevron, so pretty. Love the background stamping too, I really enjoy doing that. Great that you have a 95-year old neighbor. How sweet of you to give her this lovely card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is so nice of you to remember her birthday. She will love your beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete