Saturday, December 19, 2015

Being Good??

 

Hello and welcome. This will be the last Christmas card I post...this year ;)

Todays card is for a very special 20 year old who graciously accepts being my surrogate grandson.
Background paper is a piece from my stash; image is a digi from Squiglefly colored with Copic's. I added Fun Flock to her hat and Wink of Stella to her shoes & bracelets. Sentiment (which I also used for my dear old sister) was found on Pinterest. Inside says "I want to know what is it worth to you for me to keep my mouth shut?" 

Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. Comments are greatly appreciated. Have a great day.

Take Care!
Gerry

3 comments:

  1. hahahaha this is awesome! Love the punch line! Like that holly background designer paper and the sweet image, love the glitter accents too! Merry Merry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute. LOVE the little girl elf, and that background is perfect. Very sweet card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great card! I love that background paper.

    ReplyDelete