Saturday, November 21, 2015

Tommy Turkey


Hello and welcome. I hope your weekend is going well.

Todays card is for our favorite server at our favorite restaurant.... a Las Vegas style pub with the best bar food ever. Card base is Cajun Craze cardstock; background is Very Vanilla cs embossed with the Darice birch tree embossing folder that I colored with a brayer using Cajun Craze stamp pad; Tommy Turkey is from an online coloring page colored with Copic's. Again I just couldn't resist the googly eyes and I added some Wink of Stella to the warbler and feathers. Sentiment was found on Pinterest...Woohoo! The farmer invited me over for dinner. Even for a turkey, Tommy wasn't very bright.

Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. Comments are greatly appreciated. Have a great day.

Take Care!
Gerry

3 comments:

  1. Bahahaha, poor Tommy! lol Here he looks great and in a few short hours I bet he will taste the same! Merry Merry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOLOL! What a great card! I totally skipped Thanksgiving cards this year and jumped right into Christmas cards. Me bad!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun card. I love the googly eyes and that great birch tree background. Well done!

    ReplyDelete