Thursday, November 5, 2015

Thankful For Ryan



Hello and welcome. After a very fun sister week it's time to get back to posting. Hubby Dear is happy to have his piece & quiet back. LOL

While helping dear old sister make cards for her great-granddaughter I made this one for my 6 year old great-grandson. For the background I used the Darice Birch Tree ef; images are all from online coloring pages, colored with Copic's and fussy cut; grass is a Martha Stewart punch. The raccoon is very slightly popped by backing him with chip board, turkey and grass are popped with dimensionals. Since I didn't have googly eyes small enough for the turkey I used a glitter gel pen to put a little "sparkle" in his eyes. 

Here are a couple cards my sister made

 
 
Little Zoe is a big fan of Frozen and Olaf is one of her favorite characters. We found the Olaf image on a online coloring page. Stocking card is a Silhouette cut file.
 
Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. Comments are greatly appreciated. Have a great day.
 
Take Care!
Gerry



4 comments:

  1. How wonderful to have a sister to craft with. I bet you have a lot of fun together. All of the cards are so cute and how creative to make a stocking with Olaf.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute - love the googly eyes. Your great-grandson will LOVE it too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are adorable! I agree with Judy, your great-grandson will Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are such a wonderful teacher! Bet you had so much fun with your visit! LOVE your card, and the birch trees, I thought they were a die cut they have so much depth and dimension. Sweet little raccoon--and they do look like googly eyes! So cute!

    ReplyDelete