Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Thankful For Jake


Hello and welcome. I hope you're having a good week and making plans for a fun, family filled Thanksgiving.

Todays card is for our 15 year old grandson. Background is embossed with a ef from Darice; images are from online coloring pages, colored with Copic's, and fussy cut; sentiment from the Gina K Autumn Wishes Stamp Kit; leaves are a Punch Bunch punch. Pilgrim & Indian are slightly popped with a chip board backing, turkey is popped with dimensionals. I don't know why, but I seem to use images from online coloring pages more that rubber, acrylic or digi stamps...just another one of my little quirks I guess. lol

Thanks for stopping by, please come soon. Comments are greatly appreciated. Have a great day.

Take Care!
Gerry

2 comments:

  1. LOVE that embossing folder! You have created a perfect Thanksgiving theme.....you know I am only about an hour from Plymouth! Gobble Gobble!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cool. I love that embossing folder, will have to look for it. Your grandson will love this card. I think it's so great that you send cards to your family for every occasion....you are an inspiration to me!!

    ReplyDelete