Saturday, November 14, 2015

New Knee



Hello and welcome. I hope you're having a good weekend. On this perfectly beautiful fall day I'm playing in the craft room listening to Christmas music...what could be better?!?!

Todays card is a combination chuckle of the month, speedy recovery for my dear old sister. She had a knee replacement a couple days ago and hopefully will go home from the hospital today. Image is from an online coloring page, colored with Copic's; Spellbinders Lacy Oval & Classic Oval dies. I added tiny pearls in two corners for a little bling. Sentiment was found on Pinterest....Sometimes I think "I don't need a knee replacement."...and then I try to stand up and walk!

Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. Comments are greatly appreciated. Have a great day.

Take Care!
Gerry

4 comments:

  1. What a fun card to send to your sister! I've had both of mine replaced. Tell her to hang in there, it will get better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a great card made with love and humor, 2 things you are famous for! I wish your sister a speedy recovery!!! xo~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute card, your Dear Old Sister will love it. Hope she is on the mend and her new knee will feel great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE this!!! So delightfully funny and custom made just for your sister. I hope she laughs and heals up quickly ♥

    ReplyDelete