Sunday, November 29, 2015

Home for Christmas



Hello and welcome. I'm finally getting started on Christmas cards. Every year I tell myself I'm going to start early, then, all of a sudden it's not early. lol

This is the design I chose for my "mass" mailing.  All supplies are from Stampin' Up except the white cardstock, that's Stamping Bella. Night of Navy cs; Sleigh Ride Edgelits; Jingle all the Way stamp set. The snowflake background was done using a Craft White stamp pad and a snowflake stamp from the first Christmas set I ever bought.....back in the early 90's. I don't remember the name of the set, it has 4 stamps-- a Santa, a snowman, "Happy Holidays, & the snowflakes. I added white Stickles to the rolling hills.

Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. Comments are greatly appreciated. Have a great day.

Take Care!
Gerry

4 comments:

  1. Ooh you made a good decision, this is beautiful! Love the starry night sky, the border of white snowy trees and the cold landscape with all of it's snowy sparkle! So Pretty! Merry Merry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got that die set this year too, and made several cards with it. Lots of die cutting, but so worth it. Love your design!! Isn't that sleigh a bugger to cut??? I kept ripping the reigns. Love the glitter too - well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this is pretty! Love the Stickles along the hills. Great job on the snowflakes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hear you about starting early. I usually begin in the summer but this year didn't get started until late November. I'm sure not doing that again. lol This card is so beautiful and serene. Love the calm setting.

    ReplyDelete