Friday, November 27, 2015

Holiday Party Invitation



Hello and welcome. I can't believe it's been a week since my last post.....what have I been doing??? I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving whether it was with friends and family or just a quiet day. We enjoyed our quiet Thanksgiving Day by putting up Christmas decorations.

Todays card is the invitation I made for Hubby Dear's poker group. I saw this somewhere online but unfortunately I can't remember where so I can't give credit to the person who made it. Sorry about that. It's made using the Stampin' Up Envelope Punch Board. "Buckle" was made using Spellbinders Labels 3 and glittered cardstock. Holly is from a old rubber stamp I've had since the mid 90's.

Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. Comments are greatly appreciated. Have a great day.

Take Care!
Gerry

5 comments:

  1. I LOVE this! So festive and cute! Perfect! Wish I lived closer, I would so crash your party! lol Merry Merry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great party invitation. Love how you did the belt and buckle to close the invitation.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable invite. Very creative, I bet everyone who receives it will smile. And I'm with Donna, I all about crashing parties given by people I love. You are a genius!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. There are many company party ideas to keep your event fast, easy and inexpensive. Floating candles in water are always fun for your table decor and you can use colored glass beads on the bottom or add a flower in the container as well.

    ReplyDelete