Monday, November 9, 2015

Cone Flowers



Hello and welcome. Hope you enjoyed a great weekend.

Todays card is my attempt at CASEing Gina K's Autumn Cone Flowers. Although I have done the rock and roll technique before, somewhat successfully, it didn't work too well this time. Stamp pads and ribbon used are not from Gina K. Even though I'm not very happy with it I still might send it to one of our kids for Thanksgiving....they like what's inside the card best anyway. LOL

Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. Comments are greatly appreciated. Have a great day.

Take Care!
Gerry

2 comments:

  1. Oh you MUST send it, this is beautiful! Love the bright sunshiny cone flowers! The kids will love it, they don't know what Gina's looks like! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute, and I think your rock and roll really rocks....lol. I so love cone flowers and yours are beautiful. Such a sweet card!!

    ReplyDelete