Thursday, November 12, 2015

Bricks and Wreath



Hello and welcome. I hope this has been a good week for you.

Todays card was inspired by one I saw on Pinterest. Background was run through the Stampin Up Brick Wall ef; door was cut on the Silhouette Cameo and run through the Wood Grain ef by the Paper Studio; leaves are from a Punch Bunch punch. The hand cut strip at the bottom of the door was supposed to be a step, but, that didn't quite work for me.

Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. Comments are greatly appreciated. Have a great day.

Take Care!
Gerry

4 comments:

  1. So neat and creative! I love the brick background and your textured door with the welcoming Fall wreath and the leaves.....GOSH....I guess I just love this all! Reminds me of the 'fairy doors' that people make and hide throughout their gardens. Really magical!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome brick background, and I LOVE all the leaves. I have a punch like that - you have inspired me. All I need is some paper in fall colors, thanks for the great card!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE that brick background, and the door looks great with all the leaves. Need to go look at my old, tiny punches I've had forever...surely there are some leaves in there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty Fall card....love the colorful leaves. Love the wood grain look on the door and those wonderful bricks!

    ReplyDelete