Friday, October 9, 2015

Royal Flush



Hello and welcome. I hope you had a good week and are looking forward to an enjoyable weekend.

Todays card is for one of Hubby Dear's poker buddies. Background paper, by Reminisce, has been in my stash for a few years. Royal Flush card image was found on the internet. To personalize it I cloned out some of the spades then printed the sentiment. Before fussy cutting the card image I adhered it to a piece of chipboard for a little more stability then added dimensionals. The corner suits symbols were cut on the Silhouette Cameo then I added Glossy Accents and popped them up.  

Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. Comments are greatly appreciated. Have a great day.

Take Care!
Gerry

3 comments:

  1. Oh this is fantastic! I love how you personalize everything! (when I saw your title I thought of something a lot different lol) Karl will love this.....I would keep a keen eye on him, I can see him cutting out the cards and trying to play them Tell the Hubby to watch him like a hawk!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just the very perfect card for your hub's friend. You are always so clever about personalizing your cards, which makes them so special. This one is no exception....well done!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a perfect card for a poker player! I will have to keep this in mind because my son-in-law loves to play. Great job!

    ReplyDelete