Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Raccoon Birthday Wish



Hello and welcome. I am very happy today, tomorrow my dear old sister comes for a week of fun....making cards, drinking wine, shopping, drinking wine, and testing the limits of Hubby Dear, drinking wine. LOL

Here's another card made from the Gina K Autumn Wishes stamp kit. Labels are Spellbinders Labels 4, sentiment label is Stampin Up's modern label punch and movers & shapers die. As you can see, I fussy cut the raccoon and wheelbarrow instead of using the dies and I just couldn't resist the googly eyes.

Thanks for stopping by. I'm not sure when I'll post again with my sister here. Comments are greatly appreciated. Have a great day.

Take Care!
Gerry

3 comments:

  1. Well girl, I hope you at least get to drink some wine! Enjoy your visit, sounds like you always do! Love your card, the Designer Paper is awesome, beautiful colors and that raccoon, with those googly eyes, perfect! I have been using them a lot lately, and I dropped the bag of little ones in my kitchen, oy vay....eyeballs everywhere! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that sweet raccoon with the googly eyes! Pretty patterned paper too...love the colors! Have fun with you sister and try not to drive hubby crazy. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card! Those googly eyes are the perfect touch, and the label dies are some of my favorites. Wonderful colors!

    ReplyDelete