Friday, October 23, 2015

October Birthday



Hello and welcome. This week went by so fast I can't believe I haven't posted since Monday.

All the paper in this card is from the Gina K Autumn Wishes stamp kit. Marigold stamp is from an old Stampin Up set (sorry I don't know the name), sentiment is Die-namics with Wink of Stella added. Flowers were colored with Copic's and I added a little Wink of Stella on the flowers. With gems added for a little bling I'm hoping the recipient won't focus on the bad coloring job. The circle is popped with dimensionals.

Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. Comments are greatly appreciated. Have a great day.

Take Care!
Gerry

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful colors, love that background paper. Your marigolds are gorgeous, this is so very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome use of those papers!! Love how you have used that incentive too, great inspiration. Thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty design and I love the beautiful patterned paper. Lovely card!

    ReplyDelete