Sunday, October 25, 2015

Here's Frankie



Hello and welcome. Hope your weekend has been a good one. I am sooooo lovin' this fall weather :)

Todays card is for the neatest bus boy ever at our favorite restaurant. He always gives me a big hug when we see him.
 For the background paper I Googled 'brick wall' images and printed it off. Frankie is from a online coloring page colored with Copic's, and I just had to add little googly eyes. Ghost is a Sizzix Sisslit cut from vellum, witch was cut on the Silhouette Cameo, spiders are a Cuttlebug die. Witch & spiders eyes are green Stickles.  

Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. Comments are greatly appreciated. Have a great day.

Take Care!
Gerry

4 comments:

  1. What fun! I love how he is coming through the wall! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!!! You are so freakin' smart! I LOVE this look, it's so creative and unique.....I never would have thought it in a million years. GENIUS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how you made him coming through the wall! So unique! Also love your ghost, witch & spiders. Awesome card!

    ReplyDelete