Saturday, October 17, 2015

Happy Halloween



Hello and welcome. I hope you're having a good weekend. It's finally cooled down here and it feels wonderful to have the windows and doors open.

Todays card is for my 10 year old great-grandson.....who, perfectionist that he is, will probably go over it with a magnifying glass. LOL. Supplies used;  Stampin Up cardstock, image is a digi from Bugaboo Digi Stamps, Memory Box Grand Madison window die, Martha Stewart Drippy Goo punch, background paper from my stash, sentiment rubber stamp by Stampabilities (Hobby Lobby), Ranger Distress Ink stamp pad. Stampin Up stamp pads and sponge daubers were used to create the sky background. Sentiment strip and background paper are distressed with a distressing tool, then dauber and stamp pad. Window is popped with dimensionals.

Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. Comments are greatly appreciated. Have a great day.

Take Care!
Gerry

4 comments:

  1. Oh even the toughest critic will adore this creation! Love the spooky scene in the background, the house reminds me of the Psych Movie, oh oh ! That drippy goo punch is so fun! I just saw a trick to make icicles that kind of look like that, stay tuned! Fab card! BOO!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have that Drippy Goo Punch, thanks for reminding me about it. I need to pull it out. Love this card, super cute and oh, so fun!! I have a ten-year old grandson who is the same way....very particular. Your great grandson will really like this card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another adorable card! Love the little scene you have created! When I got up this morning it was 34.....brrrr!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah, where would we be without our perfectionists? I love your card. I love anything with a window in it! Great job on the scene!

    ReplyDelete