Sunday, October 11, 2015

Halloween Dance



Hello and welcome. I hope you're enjoying some nice fall weather where you are. Autumn fooled us here in Las Vegas, after a few very beautiful days the temps went back into the 90's.....Yuk!! back to AC probably till the end of this week.

For todays card the image is from an on line coloring page. I masked the image and used a EZMount spider background stamp, then colored the image with Copic's. For the background paper I sponged the Tim Holtz Bricked ef.  Window die, Grand Madison from Memory Box; spiders, Cuttlebug die; black cats MS punch; pumpkin border and spider web border (across top of window) are EK punches.

Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. Comments are greatly appreciated. Have a great day.

Take Care!
Gerry

4 comments:

  1. This just makes me smile! Super cute dancing fools! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute! Donna's right, it makes me smile! Love the scene behind the window and that cob web across the top!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am smiling all over my face right now. What a great way to use that window die. I am going to remember it. Those images are so stinkin' CUTE!!!

    ReplyDelete