Friday, October 2, 2015

Flying Witch Easel Card



 
Hello and welcome. I hope you're having a wonderful October weekend. October is my favorite month with cooler weather and beautiful colors.
 
This past week I saw several "flying" easel cards on the internet so I just had to give it a try. The background was made using a stencil from TCW. All die cuts are from the Silhouette Cameo, moon is a circle punch, frame is Spellbinders Labels 3. Green gems for the eyes seemed appropriate for Halloween, you know, green eyed monsters and all that. Oval is Spellbinders Petite Ovals Small. I cut a mirrored image for the other side of the moon so when it twists you always see the witch. This seemed like a good design for my 18 year old granddaughter.
 
Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. Comments are greatly appreciated. Have a great day.
 
Take Care!
Gerry




2 comments:

  1. I love everything about this card, but what I love most is the way you have done the eyes on all the images. It just makes me smile!!! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that is so damn cool! LOVE it! That's really well designed, love the bats AND that cat! Frightfully good!!!

    ReplyDelete