Monday, October 19, 2015

BOO!!



Hello and welcome. I hope you're having a pleasant day.

Yep, you are looking at yet another Halloween card.  This one will go to my 6 year old great-grandson. Background paper had been in my stash for years. Supplies used are; DieNamics Spider Web die, Bugaboo digi stamp, and Silhouette Cameo cut frame & letters. I added a little stretchy spider webby stuff (technical term??) over the die cut spider web. I went over the ghost with a white crayon and colored the pumpkin with Copic's, added white Wink of Stella on the teeth. For each of the great-grandsons I added a little Halloween word search puzzle I found online.

 
Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. Comments are greatly appreciated. Have a great day.
 
Take Care!
Gerry


4 comments:

  1. Oh you're the BEST Great Grandma! I love that ghost especially his little tongue sticking out hahaha Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are the queen of Halloween cards! This is so cute....love the ghost!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh , how fun to include the word search. I'll have to do that with my grandsons. Thanks for the idea. Love your card, especially the Wink of Stella on the teeth...lol. Really cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful Great-Grandma you are! LOVE those word search puzzles! I still do them while sitting at the doctor's office. Love the funny expression on your ghost! That made me laugh!

    ReplyDelete