Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Teacher Said....



Hello and welcome. I hope you're doing well. I am very excited today because tomorrow our granddaughter arrives for a 3 day visit. She and I have lots of shopping to do and she told gramps to get the Scrabble game out and be ready to lose big time.

Today I have another chuckle-of-the-month for my dear old sister. The sentiment 'My teacher said a girl can grow up too be anything she wants...why did you want to be an old lady?' I saw that saying in a cartoon someplace but added "Yaya" because that's what my sisters  great-granddaughter calls her. Image is from an online coloring page. The frame on the wall was blank so I just had to add a photo of gramps--also from an online coloring page. The background paper is actually a very pretty shade of purple that I dry embossed. Frame is Spellbinders Scalloped Rectangles, banner was had cut.

Thanks for stopping by, lease come back soon. Comments are greatly appreciated. Have a great day.

Take Care!
Gerry

4 comments:

  1. Love the card, and the little personal additions you added. Such creativity! I'm sure your sister will enjoy it. I hope you have a wonderful visit with your granddaughter! Nothing like some time with family to make you appreciate life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww.....I want to be an old lady too! This is a perfectly sweet card, love it!!!!

    ReplyDelete