Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Swirls and Leaves



Hello and welcome. I hope you're having a good week. Our temperatures are finally coming down here in the desert, only mid 90's today.

When I came across this piece of More Mustard cardstock, that had been embossed with the Tim Holtz Bricked Wall ef, I said to myself "self, this will make a nice fall card". The swirl is a Silhouette cut file with a little Wink Of Stella added. Leaf punches used are from Punch Bunch, also with Wink Of Stella added.

Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. Comments are greatly appreciated. Have a great day.

Take Care!
Gerry

2 comments:

  1. Love your brick wall background and that glorious flourish, it is so sparkly and your little accent leaves!!! I have to put on my sunglasses to look at them. GORGEOUS! We were around 82 today, but it's still muggy.....be gone you damn humidity!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty - such a nice fall card. Love the sparkle on the flourish, and those lovely leaves. Well done.

    ReplyDelete