Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Sunflower Birthday


Hello and welcome. With Labor Day behind us I'm really looking forward to fall, how about you?

Can you tell I really like that brick wall embossing folder?? The sunflower vines are from an online coloring page, fence is a Martha Stewart punch. I used craft cardstock for the card base and the fence, then used a little Distress Stain on the fence and popped it up. It doesn't show in the photo but I used a little clear Wink of Stella on the leaves and black Wink of Stella on the flower centers.

Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. Comments are greatly appreciated. Have a great day.

Take Care!
Gerry

2 comments:

  1. I REALLY like that brick wall! It's just awesome! Love your pretty little sunflowers, so pretty! YES....bring on Fall! Boston hit 96 and a new record for this date....luckily it's cooler at the coast....but only by a little!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the brick wall too! And those sunflowers are always a winner. We've had a lot of heat lately, but I've been down with my back, so spending my time in the air conditioning. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete