Saturday, September 12, 2015

Just Because


Hello and welcome. I hope you're having a very nice weekend. My weekend started out just perfect last night with wine and chit-chat on the patio with a friend. I love Hubby Dear's poker nights ;)

There's a little story behind todays card. On the days I wouldn't be home when my daughter came home from school I would leave a little trinket or some chocolate with a note that said "Just Because". The other day I saw a card with the sentiment 'Just Because' and that brought back a sweet memory for me. I hope this does the same for her....I'm sure it will when she sees the cash. lol

This is another easy-peasy card. The wheat is a Silhouette cut file, leaves are a hand punch. In my last post I mistakenly said the leaf punch was Marvy but it's from Punch Bunch. Background is embossed with the Tim Holtz Bricked ef.

Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. Comments are greatly appreciated. Have a great day.

Take Care!
Gerry

2 comments:

  1. Very sweet sentiment and card! Isn't it funny how some sentiments just grab at your heart? I bet she will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the stories behind your cards. Nice card.

    ReplyDelete