Saturday, September 26, 2015

Happy Halloween Elliot



Hello and welcome. I hope your weekend is going well.

A friend of mine asked if I would make a first Halloween card for her great-grandson, and of course I had to say yes.....with a big smile on my face. The background paper is a piece from my stash. Main image is from an online coloring page, colored with Copic's. Candy corn is clip art that I printed letters on before fussy cutting. Banner was punched with Stampin Up's triple banner punch. Banner and circle with image are both on a piece of chip board so they're raised just a tad. At first I added dimensionals to the candy corn but that popped it too much so I just doubled the chip board. I added a little Stickles to the pumpkin faces.

Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. Comments are greatly appreciated. Have a great day.

Take Care!
Gerry

3 comments:

  1. How cute! What a fun card....love his name on the candy corn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable card! Love the image and all that candy corn!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwwwwwwwwww this is just too sweet, Happy 1st Halloween, so special!!! Love the Candy Corn Name! Clever!

    ReplyDelete