Sunday, September 6, 2015

Happy Anniversary



Hello and welcome. I hope you're having a good Labor Day weekend. 

Todays card is for our friends celebrating 55 years. Background was made with the Brick Wall ef from SU, flowers are a digi from Two for Tuesdays. Butterfly is a very old (kind of like me) rubber stamp. Flowers and butterfly were colored with Copic's. The most time consuming part of this card was coloring the flowers.

Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. Comments are greatly appreciated. Have a great day.

Take Care!
Gerry



4 comments:

  1. Well you and your butterfly look marvelous! ;) I love the brick wall and those delicate flowers--they are so pretty! 55 years! WOW I couldn't even have been their Flower Girl....I wasn't even a twinkle in anyone's eye as yet! ;) What a happy celebration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those pretty flowers really pop off of your brick wall. Very pretty card....love the butterfly too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card - love the bright flowers against the white background. Well done, your friends will love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this! That brick wall is awesome, and I love how you added the pretty flowers and the butterfly. Good job!

    ReplyDelete