Saturday, September 19, 2015

Girls Night Out


Hello and welcome. I hope your weekend is going well. I just had a fun 3 day visit with our granddaughter....shopping, lunch, nail appointments and lots of bonding time. The grandkids were always so special and fun, but as adults, they are a different kind of special and fun. Oh, and I did share her with gramps a little.

Well, here is my first Halloween card for this year. As I was perusing the internet I saw something about 'girls night out' and thought that statement might be kind of cool on a card with witches. Background is sponged with yellow and blue inks, witches and tombstones are from online coloring pages, bats are an old rubber stamp, fence is a Martha Stewart border punch. "Girls night out" banner was hand cut, tombstones are paper pieced. The witches have a little Wink of Stella on their hats & shoes. If you click on the photo you can read the names on the tombstones.

Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. Comments are greatly appreciated. Have a great day.

Take Care!
Gerry

2 comments:

  1. What a funny card! I love it! Great witches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha love it! You have been making so many cards, now I can't keep up with you lol (I have been going backwards, catching up on all of your posts) So any wonderful creations!!!

    ReplyDelete