Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Busting Through



Hello and welcome. Isn't it hard to believe this is the last day of September already?? Halloween will be here before we know it.

I have to apologize for not being able to give credit for the idea of todays card. I thought I had saved the info but unfortunately I didn't....my bad.

Mummy image is from an online coloring page, spiders are a Cuttlebug die cut from black glitter paper, ghosts are from the Silhouette Cameo. For the background paper I Googled 'brick wall images' saved one I liked and printed it on matt photo paper. Spiders and googly eyed mummy are double popped (except for the one leg still inside). The mummy should probably be busting out of a coffin instead of a brick wall but I like thinking outside the box. Spiders eyes are green Stickles. I think our 15 year old grandson will like this one.

Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. Comments are greatly appreciated. Have a great day.

Take Care!
Gerry



1 comment:

  1. Oh this is just too stinkin' cute! (you know in my head I am screaming WHY didn't I think o this?!?!) I LOVE THIS!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete