Thursday, September 10, 2015

Autumn Birthday


Hello and welcome. I hope you're having a good week.

This is probably one of the easiest, and quickest, cards I've ever made. Birch Tree ef by Darice, Die-namics Happy Birthday dies, Hand punched leaves (Marvy). I did just a tad of shading on the birch trees using a cotton ball and Basic Gray stamp pad. Once I find a sarcastic saying to put inside, this will be sent to my niece....we share a weird sense of humor.

Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. Comments are greatly appreciated. Have a great day.

Take Care!
Gerry

3 comments:

  1. Who doesn't love Birch trees? I remember peeling them and trying to make canoes for my Barbies lol Fabulous card, looks lovely, enjoying the fall falling leaves, great colors and texture too! It's a happy card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that birch tree embossing folder! Actually, I love anything birch trees! You chose pretty colors for the little leaves. Pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love birch trees too! It's good to an easy one. Fall is in the air and I love those pretty falling leaves....such pretty colors!

    ReplyDelete