Monday, August 31, 2015

Today's Forcast



Hello and welcome. I hope you had a great weekend 

OOOPS!! I didn't notice the misspelling till I saw this photo and the card was already in the mail.-MY BAD- This is the August Chuckle of the Month card for my Dear Old Sister.  A good friend recently gave me a towel with the saying "Today's forecast, 90% chance of wine" and I knew that would end up on a D-O-S card. Background is Whisper White cs sponged with Bashful Blue; swirl is a Sizzix extended cuts with Wink of Stella added; circle is Die-namics stitched circles. Wine bottle is from Papertrey Cheers to You die set. Grapes on the label are clip art from the Hallmark Card Studio 2013. I used a Gellato's to add a "cork" to the bottle.

Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. Comments are greatly appreciated. Have a great day.

Take Care!
Gerry

2 comments:

  1. Gotta love this card - I'm all about "wining"...lol. Very cute, and I think it's so cute that you send your sister a chuckle every month! Well done, my dear!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wining is good for the soul, no matter the weather! LOVE this chuckle of the month typo or not! You know your sister will adore it! xo~

    ReplyDelete