Friday, August 21, 2015

Happy 80th



Hello and welcome. I hope you're looking forward to great weekend whether it be quiet & relaxing or hectic & busy.  

Todays card is for one of our friends. Card base is basic black cardstock; gold layer is a piece of gold pearlized paper from my stash; numbers were cut on the Silhouette; Label is Nestabilities Labels 8; "Happy Birthday" is a gold sticker that I colored with Copic's. Corner gems are black & gold. Because the recipient is a "eat healthy" kind of person I used the sentiment "Older people shouldn't eat health food, they need all the preservatives they can get." He doesn't always appreciate my sense of humor so this just might be the end of our friendship.  lol

Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. Comments are greatly appreciated. Have a great day.

Take Care!
Gerry

2 comments:

  1. Oh No! hahaha that punch line is AWESOME! Well if he dumps you no more one of a kind handmade masterpieces for him, so there! :P Love this elegant creation! He's a lucky dude!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a nice clean card. I love the numbers - that font is really cool. Beautifully simple.

    ReplyDelete