Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Happy 10 Year Old




Hello and welcome. I hope you're doing well. I am looking forward to a very pleasant evening of wine & chit-chat on the patio with a very good friend while Hubby Dear plays poker.

It seems impossible, but my oldest great-grandson will be 10. YIKES!! the years go by fast.
When I started this card all I had in mind was to have a number 10 as the focal point. Circles are Nestabilities Classic Circles, numbers are all from the Silhouette Cameo. The blue background and red circle were run through the Decorative Dots ef.  For the number 10 I also cut it from chip board to give it a little dimension, then added some clear Wink of Stella to make it stand out a bit more. Knowing how detail oriented Kaden is I'm sure he will comment to his mom on the wonky number 5. I tried to correct it but decided to leave well enough alone.

Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. Comments are greatly appreciated. Have a great day.

Take Care!
Gerry

2 comments:

  1. WOW Double Digits! That's super exciting, 2 whole hands!!! Love your card! A total celebration! Enjoy your evening, it sounds heavenly!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute. My grandson just turned 10, and it was weird to put 2 numbers on his card. Can't believe you have a great-grandson the same age....unbelievable!!! Really great card, he will love it.

    ReplyDelete