Saturday, August 29, 2015

Good Luck Jake


Hello and welcome. Isn't it hard to believe this is the last weekend of August already? Where did the summer go?!?!

Todays card is for our grandson. I don't usually send "back to school" cards but since I sent his sister a "start college" card (with a little treat money) I wanted to send him something too. When I saw the Corner Flip Card instructions here  I just had to give it a try. School (Prior Lake) logo was found on Google, number is a Silhouette cut file, football is a brad. Yellow cs on the front was run through the Swiss Dots ef. I added chip board to the logo and popped the number.

Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. Comments are greatly appreciated. Have a great day.

Take Care!
Gerry



3 comments:

  1. Love the classic and elegant look of this, those colors are just fabulous! I will have to check out this fold, looks interesting! I am ready to welcome Fall in with open arms!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! Gives me an idea for a card for my son who coaches Basketball at a school in Missouri. Great job on your card! Love the sharp colors and design. Very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very clever card. Love the school logo, and the simple lines. I bet your grandson will be surprised, and will LOVE it!!!

    ReplyDelete