Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Good Luck At ISU



Hello and welcome my blog friends. I hope you're week is going well.

Todays card is to wish our granddaughter good luck with the start of her college adventure. She'll be going to Iowa State University so I Googled ISU logo images. OMGosh; what would I do without Google & Pinterest lol. "Word" banners were punched with the triple banner punch, center logo was fussy cut and popped up. The little mascots were very tediously fussy cut. I know this sweet girl is going to make the most of all the wonderful, exciting things coming her way.

Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. Comments are greatly appreciated. Have a great day.

Take Care!
Gerry

2 comments:

  1. LOVE this, and so will your granddaughter. How exciting for her. This card will become a keepsake, I'm sure of it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh congratulations to your Granddaughter! Love your card, you are the Queen of Googling card images and whatnots lol That happens to be a compliment my dear! Fantastic card full of love made by love!!!

    ReplyDelete