Thursday, August 27, 2015

BFF Birthday


Hello and welcome. I hope you're doing well.

Todays card is for my very dearest friend since third grade. Inside sentiment: "We'll be friends 'Til we're old and senile...Then we'll be new friends." Background paper is from Stampin Up's Irresistibly Yours Specialty Designer Series, colored using the emboss resist technique. Image, behind the Memory Box Grand Madison window, is a free vintage digi. Blue gems were added to the corners for just a little bling.

Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. Comments are greatly appreciated. Have a great day.

Take Care!
Gerry

4 comments:

  1. What a great card for your BFF. It's like looking through the window of time and seeing how you were when you were kids.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't that just a beautiful silhouette? So perfect for you and your long time BFF! I love that window die too, have always meant to buy it, but with my Cameo kept thinking I would just cut one, I don't think I have as yet. lol This is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a darling card. I love that silhouette - very sweet. Your friend will love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is precious! Love the scene behind the window. The background paper is perfect!

    ReplyDelete