Sunday, July 26, 2015

With Deepest Sympathy



Hello and welcome. So glad you stopped by.

The idea for this card came from Amy Whelan at Amy's Inklings. Fortunately I had the stamp set, Butterfly Basics. Die cut butterfly is Memory Box, sentiment is a old stamp from Rubber Stampede. It took a few tries to get the result I wanted.....think I was a little brain dead yesterday. lol  I'm very happy with the end result.

Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. Comments are greatly appreciated. Have a great day.

Take Care!
Gerry

4 comments:

  1. This. Is. Stunning. am sorry it is a sympathy card, but this will bring so much comfort to the recipient! Love how you have stamped the background and placed that beautiful butterfly on top! GORGEOUS! (((hugs)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just gorgeous, Gerry!! I have this stamp set too, and I'm going to have to CASE this!!! Really nice - and I agree with Donna. So sorry it's a sympathy card...HATE making those!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this beautiful Sympathy card! I'm sure the recipient will find comfort in your creativity. Love this design.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this beautiful Sympathy card! I'm sure the recipient will find comfort in your creativity. Love this design.

    ReplyDelete