Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Super Teacher



Hello and welcome. So glad you stopped by.

Todays card is for our daughter's birthday. After a couple years of substitute teaching she was hired as a full time 4th grade teacher. When I saw this Super Teacher image from Dearie Dolls I knew I just had to use it. Background paper is from my stash, image was colored with Copic's, Nestabilities Classic & Scalloped Rectangles for the frame.

Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. Comments are greatly appreciated. Have a great day.

Take Care!
Gerry

3 comments:

  1. This is perfect for her! I love the sweet little schoolhouse theme! Great idea for the alphabet background and the personalized chalkboard! You're so good at that, gearing each card to the recipient so perfectly! Happy Birthday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a darling card, your daughter will love it!! Love that cute background, the super teacher, and the chalkboard. Very sweet!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card for a special teacher! I'm sure the recipient will love this!!!

    ReplyDelete