Friday, July 24, 2015

Princess Zoe






Hello and welcome. I hope you've had a good week and are looking forward to a fun and/or relaxing week end.
 
First thing, I have to apologize for the poor quality of the photo, I just couldn't get the right light. This card is for my dear old sister to send to her great-granddaughter....she sends ice cream money to her. I love making little girl cards but I don't have any little ones anymore, my youngest granddaughter is 18. The words and crown are from a Silhouette cut file. I tried really hard to get all the letters straight but apparently not hard enough. But I don't think Zoe will care. Photo "frame" is Spellbinders Classic Circles and Fleur Di Lis Motifs. Stars are from a small punch with clear gems in the centers.
 
Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. Comments are greatly appreciated. Have a great day.
 
Take Care!
Gerry

5 comments:

  1. This is very pretty, for a very special little girl. Love the crown!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very pretty, for a very special little girl. Love the crown!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card will make her feel extra special! She's going to love it. Nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh she sure does! LOVE this whole idea, your card is fun and fabulous! You're a VERY good sister.....creative, talented, and generous! There's a magnet/card/mug out there that says I'm fairly certain that given a cape and a nice tiara I could save the world! I'm gonna keep my eye on Princess Zoe, she just may save the world one day! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awe, what little girl wouldn't love to get this card. It's so stinkin' CUTE!!! Love that you used a real photo - genius!

    ReplyDelete