Thursday, July 16, 2015

Novinophobia



Hello and welcome. Glad you stopped by.

Time again for my Dear Old Sister's chuckle of the month. When I saw this quote "Novinophobia: The fear of running out of wine"  I immediately thought of sister dear....we both have that phobia. lol The background is a piece I've had in my stash for years. Wine bottle and glasses are Cheers To You dies from Papertrey.  I added Glossy Accents to the bottle and glasses and popped them up.

Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. Comments are greatly appreciated. Have a great day.

Take Care!
Gerry

4 comments:

  1. Very cute!!! LOVE the greeting - too funny. I must say I can identify too!!! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how fun.....I have just learned something new too! Love the wine bottle and glasses and your Glossy Accent! Great background as well! I think there are probably many groups formed....spurned from 'Book Clubs' lol (no one goes to read a book....it's all about the wine lol)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to order this set! Love the glossy wine bottle and glasses and your fun background!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute card! I love the die cut bottles and glasses. Wonderful background!

    ReplyDelete