Saturday, July 11, 2015

Happy 45





Hello and welcome. So glad you stopped by.

Todays card is for my favorite son-in-law---or as he pointed out to me, my only S-I-L. He gives the best hugs ever.

I CASE'd this from a card found on my favorite go-to place.....that's right, Pinterest. Because I wanted to add a little texture I thought the Cuttlebug, Spots & Dots ef would be perfect with the records. Since I have a little eye-hand coordination problem, instead of punching the circles, I cut them on the Silhouette.

Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. Comments are greatly appreciated. Have a great day.

Take Care!
Gerry

3 comments:

  1. Oh how creative is this!?!? Fantastic! I love your little 45 records, perfect for his special birthday! I bet you get a SUPER hug for this charming card! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that embossed background with the records, which are so cute! I'm sure the recipient will love this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, how clever. I haven't seen a 45 in YEARS!!! Really cute card, your son-in-law will LOVE it!!!

    ReplyDelete