Wednesday, July 1, 2015

H B 2 U


Hello and welcome. Doesn't it seem impossible that we're in to July already??

Todays card is a CASE of a card I found on Pinterest HERE. Dear old sister also made one when she was here last week. Letters and number were cut on the Silhouette Cameo. I wanted to add a little dimension to the letters without popping them up so besides cardstock I also cut them from chipboard. Because the card is 7" tall, and didn't fit in my embossing folders, I added texture using the diagonal score plate from Stampin Up. Banners are from a Stampin Up punch.

Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. Comments are greatly appreciated. Have a great day.

Take Care!
Gerry

2 comments:

  1. Super cute - love the colors. Sweet card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh love the way you did the banners with the letters and how you secured them with the Bakers twine, sweeeeeeeeeeeeet! Love the size of this card, looks awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete