Friday, July 31, 2015

First House



Hello and welcome. I hope you're looking forward to a fun and/or relaxing week end.

Todays card is for our granddaughter and her fiancĂ© who just bought their first house. I am soooo happy for them. Card base is a cut file from Silhouette. I used a piece of very old cardstock that's sort of grayish/brownish and looked kind of blah so I sponged it little. The sponging looks kind of blotchy in the photo but not in real life. Flowers are from a SU punch, stems & leaves are from the SU bird punch. House number was printed on the computer, punched with the word window punch and edged with Wink Of Stella.

Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. Comments are greatly appreciated. Have a great day.

Take Care!
Gerry

3 comments:

  1. What a neat house! I like the little flowers you added. Sponging looks good! I'm sure your granddaughter and her fiance will appreciate the card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how adorable and how wonderful for them! I love your sweet little house and how you added their address! They will cherish this card always!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well this is just too cute for words!!! Your granddaughter will LOVE IT!!!

    ReplyDelete