Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Celebrate

 
 
 
Hello and welcome. We have had a couple of very nice days here in Vegas. Monday we actually turned the AC off and had the windows & doors open, it felt wonderful.
 
When I started this card the only thing I had in mind was to use a doily...then I started to play. To add a little shine to the big butterfly....Memory Box....I added Metallic Icing Gelatos to GK Powder Blue cardstock before cutting. Small butterflies were stamped and fussy cut. "Celebrate" is Papertrey's Cheers for You die set. For not having any idea what I was going to do I'm kind of pleased with the end result.
 
Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. Comments are greatly appreciated. Have a great day.
 
Take Care!
Gerry




3 comments:

  1. Ooh loving that big beautiful butterfly (and it's 2 little sisters too!) I also like the way you used the doily, cutting it just that way, that's a nice accent (must remember to steal it....uhm I mean *borrow* that idea) ;) Have a happy day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So BEAUTIFUL!!! Love the butterfly and that doily. Great color combo too - really sweet card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that powder blue with the yellow! So pretty. Love the doily with the butterfly, too. Awesome card!

    ReplyDelete