Saturday, July 18, 2015

Bricks, Butterfly & Bow



Hello and welcome. So glad you stopped by. I hope you're having a good week end.

For some reason I seem to be stuck on using butterflies for anniversary cards this summer.  Card base is Crumb Cake with a layer of Coastal Cabana, brick layer is Very Vanilla. Before running the embossing folder through the Bigkick I colored it with the Crumb Cake stamp pad. After running it through the Bigkick I stamped the flower branch from the Easter Blossom stamp set and colored with Cpics. Butterfly is from the Butterfly Basics stamp set and Butterflies Thinlets, sentiment is Teeny Tiny Wishes. A few gems were added for a little bit of sparkle. I thought I was done with anniversary cards for this summer but I just realized I need one more......will I continue with butterflies??? hmmmm

Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. Comments are greatly appreciated. Have a great day.

Take Care!
Gerry

3 comments:

  1. Oh WOW! First of all, I enjoy a butterfly on any style card and yours is beautiful! But man oh man, I LOVE your brick wall! It looks so real and seems to have depth, dimension and of course, texture! Well done! This is such a pretty card, the color combos are striking! Sure to make any couple even happier! xo~

    ReplyDelete
  2. So Gorgeous! I left a comment on your photo on Stamp TV also. Love this embossing folder, especially with the flower vine running up the wall.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!! Love that brick background, and the flowers growing across are perfect! Such an appealing card. I LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete