Monday, July 6, 2015

Anniversary Butterflies


Hello and welcome. I hope you enjoyed a fun, safe fourth of July. We enjoyed watching fireworks all across the valley right from home.

Todays card is for our daughter & S-I-L's 19 anniversary. I CASE'd this from a card found on Pinterest...HERE. Border and butterfly punches are MS, embossed border is Cuttlebug. Blue gems and glittered butterflies add a little bling. The hardest part will be coming up with a sentiment....I'm not sure my little brain is up for that task. lol

Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. Comments are greatly appreciated. Have a great day.

Take Care!
Gerry

4 comments:

  1. Oh I know you will rise to the challenge! ;) This is beautiful. Loving the die cuts on each side, it's soooooooooo pretty! Then the center panel with the pretty little textured flowers and bling centers! PRETTY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous, Gerry! Love, love LOVE that pretty border! The blue is so pretty, too. Love the bling!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, and I love that gorgeous border! Pretty embossed panel too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Gerry, what lovely die cuts and design.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete