Monday, July 13, 2015

52 And Counting


Hello and welcome. I hope enjoyed a nice week end.

Today is our 52nd anniversary so I wanted to share Hubby Dear's card with you. The sentiment "Sometimes I wonder how you put up with me. Then I remember, oh, I put up with you. So we're even". With sentiments like this is it any wonder all our friends and relatives always say "poor Doug"?? lol  A good sense of humor has helped keep our marriage strong.

Image and sentiment were found on Pinterest, frame is Nestabilities Fluer Di Lis Rectangles.

Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. Comments are greatly appreciated. Have a great day.

Take Care!
Gerry

5 comments:

  1. Love this card, Gerry! The image is one I have in a stamp. What fun! That frame is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a perfect anniversary card. Love the sentiment and retro image. I'm sure your DH loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is the BEST! Beautifully designed and crafted and of course the whole sentiment is perfect!!! Love the black and white and that fabulous die, this is classy and elegant! A true classic like you and your dear Hubby. Happy 52nd Anniversary! I could have been your 3.5 year old Flower Girl! ;) xo~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh wait, it's EARLY my math is off....make that 1.5 year old Flower Girl--PHEW!!! I feel better already! ;)

      Delete
  4. You always come up with the cutest, most clever cards. Love this one - the hairdo reminds me of one my mom had when I was a little girl. Made me smile!!

    ReplyDelete