Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Mirror, Mirror


Hello and welcome. I hope your week is going well.

Time again for my dear old sister's "chuckle of the month" card. She will be here for a fun weeks visit on Saturday....I can hardly wait.

After finding the sentiment...Mirror, mirror, on the wall. I am my Mother after all.... I thought this image would be perfect. I masked the stamped image and softly (sort of) sponged the background. The sweet old gal is colored with Copics. Flowers are from a Stampin Up punch with flower brads in the centers. I added a piece of vellum on the "mirror" to give it a more mirror like look (does that even make sense??).

Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. Comments are greatly appreciated. Have a great day.

Take Care!
Gerry

3 comments:

  1. Love this card Gerry, and so will your sister! The image is so fun and a lovely soft background and color combination! Have a wonderful time with your sister!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cool that you send your dear old sister cards every month. This one will surly make her smile. Enjoy your time together!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHAHA I would never even start the Mirror Mirror conversation lol Fabulous card, I enjoy your sister's cards from afar myself, I look forward to them! ;) Hope your visit is as fun as your creations....ENJOY!!!

    ReplyDelete