Saturday, June 13, 2015

Two Hearts And A Diamond



Hello and welcome. I hope you're having a good week end and are enjoying some nice summery weather. It's pretty hot here in Vegas and I'm lovin' it.

I thought this 'Stella & Gus, Marriage Is Like A Deck Of Cards',  Bugaboo image, would be perfect for our friends who play cards four nights a week. I created the background paper using a Tim Holtz applicator with Daffodil Delight and Pear Pizzazz stamp pads on Whisper White cardstock. Ribbon and gems...2 hearts and a diamond... are from my stash. Sentiment: Marriage is like a deck of cards. In the beginning all you need is two hearts and a diamond. By the end you wish you had a club and a spade.

Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. Comments are greatly appreciated. Have a great day.

Take Care!
Gerry

5 comments:

  1. Those images are priceless! Your friends will love it! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fantastic card Gerry!! Love it!! Such good fun, love the joke! The sponging is perfect too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So stinkin' CUTE!!! Love that image - I have one like that of two old farts in wedding garb - so fun. Very funny verse too - your card-playing friends will love this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG!!! It's funny because it's TRUE! lol This is the BEST! I am LOL'ing!!!

    ReplyDelete