Monday, June 15, 2015

Happy 18th Bella


 
Hello and welcome. Wow!! summer has hit big time here. It is hot, hot, hot...but I am not complaining-- I really don't miss the humidity of MN.

It's hard to believe that our youngest granddaughter is turning 18 already. Seems like just last year she was a baby. --sigh--
My inspiration came from a card I saw on Pinterest,  here. For the background I did the Pillow Top technique from Gina K's video. Circles are Spellbinders dies, numbers are from the Silhouette Cameo. To give the numbers a little depth I cut them from cardstock and chipboard, then embossed with clear ep. Since I couldn't find a sentiment I liked I just printed the happy birthday song. Music notes were added so she can imagine me singing to her.....better than ruining her day by having to actually hear me sing. lol 


Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. Comments are greatly appreciated. Have a great day.

Take Care!
Gerry

5 comments:

  1. Gerry, this is such a perfect card for your granddaughter, she will love it, but wished that you could sing it to her in person!! I love your pillow look and the big bright circle die and the large 18. Fabulous card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh AWESOME fold card, that's brilliant! Love the big bold 18, they wait their whole lives for this moment! :) This is a wonderful celebration card! Stay cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous Card. What a wonderful keepsake of this big day. Love the card design.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow, this is really clever. I so enjoy making interactive cards. Great layout, Your granddaughter will LOVE this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card! I'm sure she'll love it. When my kids had a birthday, I used to call them and play the Birthday Song on the piano. They loved it!

    ReplyDelete